Scoria is a lightweight volcanic stone that can be a good alternative material to rock, particularly aggregates. It is ideal for garden beds, pathways and landscaping as it has low density, high yield and excellent drainage capabilities.
Due to its light weight, scoria can be highly cost-effective for customers as it is sold by the tonne.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only
Our wide range of scoria includes:
- 20mm Fine Crushed Rock (FCR)
- 5mm Fine Crushed Rock (FCR)
- 20mm Screenings/Aggregate
- 14mm Screenings/ Aggregate
- 7mm Screenings/ Aggregate